- Workington Tower, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Monthly salary or unpaid, depending on your experience level
Over 1 billion people have tried learning an instrument and failed. More than 90% of people who start playing music give up in less than a year. Enter Soundbrenner. By combining wearables with great software, Soundbrenner creates a music practice experience that is fun and rewarding, allowing anyone to learn and master any instrument. We make music practice addictive.
To date we shipped over 100,000 wearables and are in music stores in over 40 countries. Our mobile apps are used by over 600,000 musicians every month. We have offices in Hong Kong and Berlin. While we are proud of the progress we made so far, we still consider ourselves to be at the very beginning of what is to come.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual. As marketing intern at Soundbrenner, you’ll get the chance to work in all areas across our entire marketing organization. As part of a small team you’ll be able to take over real responsibility and substantially contribute to the story our company is telling.
Examples of what you might work on (flexible depending on your areas of interest):
- Experience a modern, growth-oriented e-commerce organization from the inside. See what it takes to create sales of thousands of USD every day and contribute to the process.
- Contribute and join for video shoots together and see how professional video content is created
- Learn how to create photo and video content for social media yourself
- Use analytics to measure what works to actually move the needle for the organization and adopt a very outcome driven, efficient mindset
- Manage our community using social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our email newsletter. Implement a social media calendar that fits in with our broader marketing strategy.
- See how a new brand is developed from scratch, how messaging for brand new product categories is created and leave your mark on our story
- Learn how to do cold outreach to journalists and reviewers and turns those relationships into global product awareness
What we’re looking for:
- Have at least 3+ months available so your internship can include meaningful projects. 6+ months would be even better.
- Relevant experience and degrees are great and appreciated. However, above all we are looking for someone who is smart, hard-working and able to figure new things out quickly.
- You love tech and are a fast learner when it comes to using new software and tools
- Basics in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere)
What it’s like working at Soundbrenner:
- Witness the daily life of a fast growing startup from the inside.
- Training on the job – we’ll be able to help you get started with everything you don’t know already, so you can excel at your job.
- You can take on a lot of responsibility and enjoy a steep learning curve.
- We offer a work environment that holds you accountable for results, but gives you the freedom on how you get there.
- Work environment filled with exceptionally passionate people. It will be quite fast paced and a lot of fun.
- If you are like us you have a passion for great design, technology and hardware. At Soundbrenner you get the chance to make this passion your job. Working for a hardware company you get to witness the miracles of making something out of nothing and holding your own product in your hand. What could be more exciting?
- The work we do at Soundbrenner has the potential to touch the life of every single musician on the planet. If we are successful your work may influence an entire industry for the better. We love music and working on something that matters inspires us to give our best every single day.
- You will be provided with the latest computer equipment such as a MacBook Pro by Apple and large screens to work on. You’ll also get the chance to work with the latest, most-modern software tools.
You understand that your ideas have the potential to change the world? You don’t just dream to get something done – you are willing to take the first steps with all its consequences? Then you might fit right in. Please send your application to [email protected].