Graphic Design InternLocation: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
About SoundbrennerSoundbrenner is a high-growth music technology start-up from Berlin and Hong Kong, founded by two entrepreneurial musicians in 2014. Soundbrenner's mission is to bring great design and advanced technology to every musician on the planet, by combining wearable music tools with great software. This product ecosystem is designed to be used every single time music is made anywhere. To date, Soundbrenner sold and shipped over 60,000 wearables, which are available in music stores in over 40 countries. Soundbrenner's apps were downloaded over 2 million times and are currently used by over 400,000 musicians every month.
Job SummarySoundbrenner is growing and we’re right now looking for a graphic design intern to help us fuel this growth even more. We’ll need someone who’s able to demonstrate their creative design mindset through visual communications. You’ll need to be passionate and ambitious about your work. At Soundbrenner it’s all about making a difference, every day. This internship can transform into a fulltime position.
- Develop marketing materials for online and offline content pipeline such as banners, leaflets, social media posts, videos etc.
- Take charge of our day-to-day activities such as creating artwork, photo retouching and social media posts.
- Provide support to the team on daily operations and ad hoc tasks.
What We're Looking for (hard skills):
- Works quickly and efficiently in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Illustration, animation, motion graphics, and/or digital experience is a plus.
- Creates graphics that are Industry leading, trend right and that consistently incorporate consumer insights through powerful storytelling, emotional connectivity and relevance.
- Expertise in typography, layout, color theory, and design trends. Must be both conceptual and strategic.
- Basic video production and editing skills (a plus)
What We're Looking for (soft skills):
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required .
- Must have an online portfolio.
- Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and hard-working.
- Good understanding of user interface design.
- Team player who will actively participate in design culture and broader company culture
Director of Sales and Marketing at Soundbrenner Limited