Finally! Midi Bluetooth Compatibility for The Metronome
We’re excited to announce that The Metronome App on iOS is now compatible with Bluetooth MIDI!
You can connect your Soundbrenner Pulse to any DAW that supports Bluetooth MIDI via our app, giving you the flexibility to use the Soundbrenner Pulse on-stage or in the recording studio whenever you want and seamlessly integrate it into your workflow.
Possibilities are now endless with the Metronome App and Soundbrenner Pulse!
• Use DAW as the Masterclock, with The Metronome by Soundbrenner and any connected Soundbrenner Pulse devices as the slave.
• Connect multiple Soundbrenner Pulse devices to your DAW via the app.
• Map MIDI CC on to your DAW, allowing you to control your DAW straight from your wrist.
• New DAW compatibility such as the Garage band iOS App.
• Connect with apps that are compatible with Bluetooth.
Just simply go to your app setting menu and scroll down to the bottom, you will find a new MIDI option available for you to enable.
To all of our Android users, don’t fret because we will be releasing this on Android early next year!
We’re very proud to bring you the first Beta version of this feature to our all of iOS app users. Your feedback and suggestions on your experience will help us a lot in making the feature even better in future updates.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays from the Soundbrenner Team!GO BACK