Warranty and Sales Terms
Soundbrenner Limited warrants that any Soundbrenner product is free from workmanship and material defects for 12 months from the original date of purchase. Soundbrenner’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the product. Soundbrenner will either repair, replace or refund your Soundbrenner product at its own discretion. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws.
Sales Terms of the Store
We may change the Sales Terms of the Store at any time. If you have questions regarding the Sales Terms of the Store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please e-mail email@example.com to let us know that you want to return an item. You will be responsible for the products you return until they reach us.
- General Returns: If you are unhappy with an item or you simply change your mind you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt. If you opened the packaging, please make sure to send us back all included items for example accessories, manuals and the packaging itself. You will have to pay for the return shipping to Soundbrenner Limited. After we have inspected your returned item and can confirm it is eligible for a refund, we will send you the money directly to the payment account you used when placing the order with us.
- Faulty Items: We have severe quality control measures in place to ensure our items arrive in good condition. Despite this, items can sometimes arrive with defects or it can happen that you receive items different from what you ordered due to a mistake on our part. In such cases we will send you a replacement free of charge. It may be necessary that you destroy the faulty items or ship the items you received back to Soundbrenner Limited. Please follow the instructions of our customer service representatives. Once we confirm that the items we sent you were defective or that they were different from what you ordered, we will refund you the cost of return shipping. Please obtain a receipt from your shipping provider which enables us to process the refund via PayPal.
- Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Purchases made via the store are intended for end users only, and are not authorized for resale.
- Soundbrenner Limited is not responsible for packages that were lost, stolen, damaged, denied or returned and is not obligated to give you a refund.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Our products are shipped from Hong Kong and are therefore subject to customs duties and taxes, which are imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
The prices we charge include all customs duties and any other taxes for the following countries:United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Brazil, Estonia, Luxembourg. Prices for all other countries are net of any customs duties and any other taxes which you may have to pay for required by the laws of your country. To ensure our external courier services company can deliver your goods in the fastest possible time after entering your country, they pay the customs on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods. Handling charges from the external courier services company may occur that you will have to pay in addition to the customs duties and any other taxes. For further information regarding duties or other taxes that may occur we recommend to check with the relevant government authorities of the orders country of destination.
If the customer refuses delivery, we will not refund the shipping cost of the order.